The Invicta Hotel
11/12 Osborne Place, Lockyer Street,
The Hoe, Plymouth, PL1 2PU
Tel: +44 (0)1752 664997
Fax: +44 (0)1752 664994
The Invicta Hotel is perfectly located for the businessperson or tourist alike. Set on The Plymouth Hoe it is within a short walking distance from The City Centre, Plymouth Pavilions and The Barbican.
From the North/East by Car:
- From the M5, take the Devon Expressway A38 to Plymouth.
- Come off at Marshmills roundabout, Follow the signs to the City Centre A374.
- At the first major roundabout, filter left and follow the signs to The Hoe & Barbican.
- Just after the second set of traffic lights filter left towards The Hoe & Barbican.
- Turn left at the mini roundabout. The road bends sharply, follow round into Notte Street.
- At the fourth set of traffic lights turn left into Lockyer Street.
- Follow the road up to the crossroads and you will see the Invicta on the corner to your right.
- Car Parking is to the rear of the hotel.
From the West by car:
- Follow the A38 Devon Express way to Marshmills roundabout and follow above directions.
From the Ferry Port
The Invicta Hotel is just ½ mile from the Brittany Ferries’ port from which Roscoff, France & Santander, Spain can be reached.
- Leave the port and turn right at the first roundabout.
- At the second roundabout take the third exit followed by an immediate left into Citadel Road.
- The Invicta Hotel is on the corner of the fifth road on the right.
- Car parking is to the rear of the hotel.