The Invicta Hotel & Restaurant is an independent boutique hotel where Georgian architecture gives light to a fusion of modern contemporary design. Characterised by its intimate atmosphere & individualised hospitality along with an unparalleled gastronomical experience in our restaurant.
- Location – The hotel enjoys an enviable position on the famous and historic Plymouth Hoe. The hotel overlooks Hoe Park and is situated just a few minutes’ walk from the sea front, historic Barbican, city centre, Plymouth Pavilions and Theatre Royal. Some of the rooms have a partial view of Plymouth Sound.
- Parking – FREE onsite parking for 10 vehicles (when booking direct) or concessionary on street parking permits available for purchase at reception.
- WiFi – Courtesy, ultra-fast, fibre-optic connectivity essential to business users and families alike, enabling uninterrupted streaming throughout the hotel
- Restaurant – Serving seasonal menus with locally sourced produce
- Book Direct – Contact us for best room rates and special offers
Call 01752 664997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LUXURY AND COMFORT
Unwind in the seclusion of one of our Luxury Executive rooms, enjoy the opulence of our king-sized beds, walk in shower, Smart TV and High Speed Wifi.More on our rooms
With a varied menu and all items freshly cooked to order, breakfasts at The Invicta Hotel are the perfect way to start your day. Whether you choose dinner in the restaurant or something from the lounge menu, you can be assured of the best quality locally sourced produce cooked to perfection.More on our restaurant
In the Area
The Invicta Hotel is ideally located on Plymouth Hoe, the heart of Britain’s Ocean City, in close proximity to the historic Barbican, stunning waterfront, vibrant city centre and continental ferry port. Explore a city vibrant with life and culture – from the Mayflower Steps on the Barbican (the famous site from which the Pilgrim Fathers left for America) to the bustling city centre.More on the area
Our newly refurbished private function suite is the perfect venue for weddings, parties, baby showers, christenings and wakes. It is also an ideal venue for the delivery of vocational and employee training, meetings and business networking Why not make an appointment to look at our facilities and see if we can provide you with the venue that you are looking for. Being located opposite Plymouth Registry Office overlooking Plymouth Hoe makes for a splendid setting for a wedding reception. We can provide beautifully cooked food for approximately 50 people if seated and 70 if requiring a finger / fork buffet. We also have a wedding co-ordinator who will ensure your special day goes as dreamed / planned.More on our weddings
Beat the Brexit Blues!
Join us for a relaxing staycation with a city break here in Plymouth in one of our superior newly refurbished classic signature rooms.
During your stay enjoy a complimentary hot beverage upon arrival, a complimentary Afternoon Devon cream tea for two people and a £20 credit to be used in the bar or restaurant.
Take advantage of all this for only £110 a night.